Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rivendell State of Mind by: Ellerysen

    I wanted to feature my new cloak in this outfit. I recently purchased the Cloak of the Ibis from the LOTRO Store and was inspired by it as well as the elves for this next outfit. When I first joined Lord of the Rings online I didn't know much about the books and movies. So when choosing my race and homeland I really had no idea what I was doing. So I chose a female Race of Man character and set her homeland to be Bree-land. As I played the game I became more and more interested in Lord of the Rings so I started reading the books and watching the movies. I found out that I really enjoyed the story. I also realized that I so wanted to be an elf! But, I am content with my female hunter.  I do play an elf rune-keeper from time to time though.  So to get to the point this is my female hunter in what I think is a nifty elven look for my hunter!






Character Credentials: Female - Race of Man - Hunter

Head: Winged Circlet, dyed Gold. (Skirmish Barter)
Chest: Elven Traveller's Armor, dyed Rivendell Green. (Tier 3 Craft)
Legs: Elven Traveller's Leggings, dyed Rivendell Green. (Tier 3 Craft)
Hands: Fingerless Gloves, dyed Rivendell Green. (Help the Poor at Yule Festival)
Boots: Disused Boots of the Dunland Soothsayer,  dyed Forest Green. (Dunland Quest Reward)
Back: Cloak of the Ibis, dyed Rivendell Green. (LOTRO Store)

1 comment:

Aasilem said...

This might be my favorite so far. The green and gold together is just beautiful!