Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fishing Outfits

Browen's Fishing Outfit

"Recently fishing has become one of my favorite things to do when I don't feel like leveling up. At the moment I have a lot of quests in Moria so it looks like I will be fishing...a lot. This outfit is pretty basic. I just used the existing fishing themed cosmetics that are available since at the moment I don't have any cool items for cosmetic use."



If you closely it appears that a fish is trying to nibble the hook that's on the end of the pole on my backpack. 
I can even catch a fish while I am resting!

Head: Straw Hat, no dye. (Skirmish Barter)
Shoulders: Shoulders of the Eorlingas, default. (Isengard Preorder)
Back: Fisher's Backpack, no dye. (Skirmish Barter)
Chest: Fisherman's Shirt and Waders, dyed Black. (Quest Reward)



Ellerysen's Fishing Outfit




I realize this outfit is almost the same as "The Humble Hobbit" What can I say? I love the combination of the Straw Hat and Yule Tunic and Pants! =P

Head: Straw Hat, no dye. (Skirmish Barter)
Shoulders: Yule Scarf, dyed Olive. (Yule Festival Barter)
Back: Fisher's Backpack, dyed Olive. (Skirmish Barter)
Chest: Yule Tunic and Pants, dyed Olive. (Yule Festival Barter)

No comments: